Paul Kim, MD
Medical School: Loma Linda University School of Medicine – Loma Linda, CA
Loma Linda University Medical Center – Loma Linda, CA
Radiology Residency: Loma Linda University – Loma Linda, CA
Cross Sectional Imaging Fellowship: University of Southern California – LA County Medical Center – Los Angles, CA
Pediatric Fellowship – Loma Linda University Medical Center – Loma Linda, CA
American Board of Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Jung, T.T.K., Kim, P.S., Miller, S.K. “Effect of Sodium Salicylate on Level of Catecholamines in Perilymph.” Assoc. for Research in Otolaryngology. Abstract 13:52, 1990.
- Hasso, A.N., Kim, P.S. ACR Self-Evaluation Syllabus. Case I and Case 26. November, 1992.
- Kim, P.S., McLeary, M.S. “Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor (GCSF) Induced Changes of The Pediatric Spleen as seen on MRI.” Poster Presentations at American Roentgen Ray Society, San Francisco, 1998 and RSNA. Chicago, 1997.
- Kim, P.S., McLeary, M.S. “Radiologic Imaging of Bowel Obstruction in the Pediatric Population.” Poster Presentation at Society of Pediatric Radiology. Saint Louis, MO, 1997.
- Kim, P.S., Suh, R.D., “Helical CT Angiography for Suspected Pulmonary Embolism.” Poster Presentation. Los Angeles Radiologic Society, 1997.
- Kim, P.S., Suh, R.D., “Unsuspected Findings During Screening CT Angiography for Pulmonary Embolism Affecting Patient Management.” Poster presented at RSNA. Chicago, 1998.
Distinctions & Awards
- Walter E. MacPhaerson Society Award for Research, Loma Linda Medical School
- First Place for Student Research-Loma Linda University Medical School Annual Postgraduate Convention
- Graduation Award for Research in Chemistry, Andrews University
- Graduation with Honors, Andrews University
Dr. Kim enjoys the company of friends and family during his free time. He enjoys hosting parties, surfing, and golfing. He and his wife have three lovely children that keep them on their toes. Dr. Kim is truly a kid at heart and loves playing video games and hiking with his sons.